ParkingMedina Half Marathon & 5K > Race Weekend > Parking
Please carefully make a plan for you will park on race day. We have plenty of parking, but you should know the locations. Check out this map of our downtown district.
Parking on the street is not suggested, tickets can be given after two hours. We will be sharing the Square with the Medina Farmer’s Market.
The start in on South Broadway between the gazebo and courthouse.
- County Administration Lot (North Broadway & East Friendship Street) This lot is north of start line.
- Medina County Courthouse Parking Deck (South Jefferson & Liberty Streets) This lot is west of start line.
- Garfield Elementary School 234 S Broadway St This lot is south of start line.
- Lot behind Sully’s (one block west of Cool Beans)
- Castle Noel Parking lot (Corner or Court & Smith Road)
- If you’re leaving before 10 AM the Library and Dominics/Jo Jo’s pizza. However, they will tow once they open.